5MP premium diagnostic grayscale display system
Equipped with high-bright LED backlights, Barco's Coronis 5MP LED renders more JNDs (Just Noticeable Differences) to help you see more shades of gray. Additionally, Per Pixel Uniformity ensures every pixel is DICOM-compliant at all times, which increases contrast to noise ratio. Subtle details become more noticeable more quickly, resulting in reduced windowing and leveling time.
Coronis 5MP LED offers a high calibrated luminance – 600 cd/m² – to increase detection of the smallest details. Additionally, with the 'hot light' I-Luminate button you can temporarily boost the display brightness, allowing inspection of subtle details or comparison of digital exams with film-based priors.
Worry-free DICOM compliance
Barco's Coronis 5MP LED is bundled with MediCal QAWeb for automated calibration and QA, ensuring continuous diagnostic quality and maximum uptime of your workstation. MediCal QAWeb allows you to continue working while automated QA checks are being executed and enables remote, centralized image quality management.
High return on investment
Barco's LED backlights are as low in power consumption as they are high in brightness. They are mercury-free, produce less heat, and last longer, providing a high return on your investment. The cool-running display electronics produce bright light more efficiently, requiring less cooling and reducing the overall operational costs for the hospital.
- Per Pixel Uniformity™: PPU measures and adjusts the luminance of each pixel, making every pixel permanently DICOM compliant.
- I-Luminate™: a push on the 'hot light' I-Luminate button will temporarily boost display brightness, allowing inspection of subtle details or comparison of digital exams with film-based priors.
- I-Guard™: the integrated I-Guard sensor continually guards and adjusts the luminance output of the display, ensuring continuous compliance with the DICOM standard.
- QAWeb: the innovative MediCal QAWeb system is an easy-to-use, web-based tool for automated calibration and Quality Assurance.
- Adjustable dual-head stand: the dual-head stand allows users to angle the displays to fit their preferred position for optimum viewing.
- 5-year warranty: Coronis 5MP LED is covered by a standard 5-year warranty.
|Thumb||File Name||File Size||Downloaded||Action|
|Screen size||422.4 mm x 337.9 mm|
|Resolution||5MP (2560 x 2048)|
|Brightness cd/m2||1200 cd/m²|
|Response time||25 ms|
|Panel type||a-si TFT active matrix dual domain IPS|
|Connections||DVI-D Dual Link / DisplayPort USB: 1 upstream, 2 downstream|
|Pivot||Yes, if the graphics card supports it.|
|Luminance control||Per Pixel Uniformity (PPU), Ambient Light Compensation (ALC), Backlight Output Stabilization (BLOS), I-Guard|
|Internal DICOM LUT, pre-loaded||Yes|
|Internal LUT for Calibration|
|Net. weight (excl. base unit)|
|Net. weight (incl. base unit)||13.6 kg|
|Measurements (excl. base unit)||407 x 493.5 x 84 mm|
|Measurements (incl. base unit)||407 x 523~623 x 235 mm|
|Certification||CE0120 (MDD 93/42/EEC; A1:2007/47/EC class IIb product), CE - 2004/108/EC, CE - 93/42/EEC; A1:2007/47/EC class II b, IEC 60950-1:2005 + A1:2009 (2ND EDITION), IEC 60601-1:2005 + A1:2012,ANSI/AAMI ES 60601-1:2005 + C1:2009 + A1:2012, CAN/CSAC22.2 No. 60601-1-08:2008, DEMKO - EN 60601-1:2006, EN 60601-1-2:2007, CCC - GB9254-2008 + GB4943.1-2011 + GB17625.1-2003, KC, VCCI, FCC class B, ICES-001 Level B, FDA 510(k), RoHS|
Barco Coronis 5MP LED (MDCG-5221)
- Brand: Barco
- Product Code: MLBK9602710