Service & support
Olorin strives to have the best and quickest service in the business; our focus is on strong customer relationships. No question is too simple or too difficult to answer, contact our service department and we will help you in the best way possible.
Replacement warrantyOlorin offers a one (1) year replacement warranty (single swap).
Replacement warranty means that if something breaks we will replace your faulty monitor with a working one, the replacement monitor is then effectively yours and the faulty one is ours.
MedicLine and VistaLine monitors have one year warranty from the day they are delivered. The warranty includes the whole product, including optics, backlight and electronics.
Replacement warranty means that if something breaks down under warranty, Olorin will send the customer a replacement monitor. The replacement monitor is tested before it is sent out.
Service, spare parts and availability
Service under warranty is handled by replacing complete units (monitors), we have a stock of replacement units and related components. Replacement units are normally sent out the next day with UPS. You replace the monitor and pack the faulty unit in the same box it came and return it to Olorin, we include a postage stamp at no extra cost. You then order a pickup from UPS.
If a unit is out of warranty service, the customer will send the monitor to Olorin for repairs, Olorin charge by the hour and also include the costs for spare parts and shipping.
Please confirm this check list before contacting our service department
- Does the diode on the power supply light up (if there is one)?
- Does the diode on the monitor light up?
- Are the cables properly connected?
- Is the correct input source selected (example: DVI, VGA or S-video)?
- Have you tried restarting the monitor and the system it is connected to?
How to register a RMA request and receive a replacement monitor
- Locate the part and serial number on the monitor on the back of the faulty monitor.
- Contact us and notify if the monitor is equipped with additional features, such as protective glass.
- We will send you a replacement monitor.
- When the replacement monitor arrives, unpack it and make sure it's functioning properly. Pack the faulty monitor in the same box and send it back to us using the pre-paid shipping label located in the envelope.